Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audirvana Plus settings with AIR
OS 10.9.4 on 2011 MacBook Air
AIR 2.1.2 & FW 7.1.1 on Devialet
Audivarna Plus 1.5.12 (trial) - in drag'n'drop mode, no iTunes

Initially I couldn't get it to work with the default settings. I found AIR greyed out a fair bit too and had to do a bit of a dance restarting AV+ and AIR. Guillaume mentioned he'd got it working by unticking some of the general settings - e.g Exclusive Mode, Direct Mode, Integer Mode (I think he mentioned all 3, apols if misunderstood) and things did indeed work for me then. Later I tried ticking them all again and mysteriously it still continued working. Whether there was any sound quality difference I'm not sure (and I didn't notice any difference in particular), as I think I was just pleased it was working again with those settings all enabled! So I'm baffled how it worked for me, but then again I don't know if they were having any effect.
My trial licence has expired and I can't re-check sadly. I liked the sound quality very much and felt it was the best I'd heard with AIR but the usability put me off.

Oh by the way, Audivarna 2.0 is due in the next few days apparently! Features a library manager so perhaps I'll give it another go.
http://audirvana.com/?p=444

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by Rufus McDufus - 08-Sep-2014, 10:37
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by GTX - 17-Sep-2014, 17:08
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by GTX - 04-Oct-2014, 14:18