Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easiest way to get radio into Devialet?
(09-Feb-2016, 18:19)Womaz Wrote: I know you have had AIR issues but have you tried radio using AIR.?
As you know I had major issues with. AIR, but never when listening to radio. I will add that it was maybe on,y for a couple of hours at a time. I presumed it was because it was mainly at a lower bit rate

Thanks for the suggestion Womaz.

To be honest, I literally can't be bothered to reinstall AIR on my Mac, and unless a new version gets released, followed by a flood of enthusiastic Mac users raving about how amazingly stable it is, I don't see myself ever touching it again. Wink

Sad to say but I've got far more faith in a £30 consumer device from Google (not my favourite company)! Whether that's misjudged or not should be clear by the end if the weekend. I've got my Chinese LPS powering my Raspberry Pi at the moment just to check it works (it's the only USB device I had to hand). It hasn't blown up yet.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easiest way to get radio into Devialet? - by Hifi_swlon - 09-Feb-2016, 21:45