Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet AIR working (mostly) on QNAP virtual server...and a few questions
(10-Mar-2016, 12:04)AntonG Wrote: Hello guys, i recently bought devialet 120 and try to find out what this machine can do. Maybe someone here can / would like to help me?  Blush

Having all the music on Qnap TS-212, incl. 24/192 and DSD64, is it possible to play from QNAP directly via USB on Le120? Should i have a special streaming client? (now i use twonky on Qnap and stream as UPnP to Naim NDX and then via digital input to Le120, but /192 is the limit on this way because NDX goes not over 192). What else should I have? and any particular settings?

Thanks for any help or suggestions Smile

Finally i got an answer to this topic from Devialet support, look at this below [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: angry.gif] 

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...from-a-NAS

Customer care team
I'm sorry this is a misunderstanding, we need to make a correction on the website content you just shown me because in reality you can stream from your NAS, only if you connect your NAS to a computer, and you connect the computer on the Devialet

typically french... [Image: shy.gif]

in this way this post can be closed until Devialet will perform some homework...
Devialet 120, Naim NDX, Clearaudio Performance DC, Horn Manufaktur Allegro NT+Rondo; QNAP TS-212, Foobar2000

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet AIR working (mostly) on QNAP virtual server...and a few questions - by AntonG - 11-Mar-2016, 11:55