Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT
(17-May-2016, 21:14)GuillaumeB Wrote: So there we have it... AIR 3 is pretty much within spitting difference of the totaldac.

This makes sense to me. If both are doing their job 'properly', then in theory there's the limit of how perfect 'perfectly delivered digital data' can be - once you're at that point or thereabouts its probably not possible to distinguish between sources. Which is of course the whole idea behind digital signals in the first place, its just people never imagined (some still don't I guess) that it takes so much to get a perfect digital signal into a DAC in the first place, and then process it perfectly back to the analogue waveforms it represented.

I really hope the final release of AIR3 works for everyone, including Windows users. It's about time Devialet moved on from the AIR debacle, and even I may consider forgiving them (in time) if it turns out to be one of the best sources available Smile

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melco N1Z vs Aurender N10 vs CAD CAT - by Hifi_swlon - 18-May-2016, 11:36