Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
(03-Nov-2017, 21:14)Confused Wrote:
(03-Nov-2017, 14:18)GuillaumeB Wrote: Happy to report that I have just heard from Devialet and they have sent me the UPS link for shipping. Boxes are on their way to me.  Cool

Guillaume

One thought here, why do you need boxes?  Can’t you use the very substantial and protective wooden crate that they are supplied in?

That box is quite heavy so I'm guessing they will save a bit on transportation cost
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ???? - by Pim - 03-Nov-2017, 23:42