Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
High Fidelity Cables - HFC
Yes, I did say 7.

And what is ironic, is that Casey at HFC told me when I bought the last 3, that 7 is "child's play".

They use up to 30 in their demos. Don't have room or the money for that, but they sure make a difference!

I have to say though, the biggest difference in sound that I have had so far is the Reveal speaker cables. 

As you can guess, I am adding theses things in increments. The CT-1 Enhanced PC was quite a jump when I put that in line, but the Reveal speaker cables truly shocked me. As Rick Schultz says, you simply get more music. Well, I certainly got that, much better everything including volume. Now that they are burned in, I have to turn my Devialet down! I was running -18 norm and -16 loud. Now, it's -22 norm and -20 loud. I can't even think about -16 anymore. WAY too loud for my room. But the sweetness and quality they gave me over my AQ Rocket 44's was a shock, it really was.

Once my Hemisphere gets good and burned in, I'm sure I will be in for another shock.

The Vandy's are gonna be a perfect fit for my room. I really can't wait, but the wallet tells me I will be...

The speakers I have now sound pretty fantastic with this setup already, but they are literally speakers that I made from scratch. I used to work in a speaker shop. I built the cabinets, custom built the woofers, and wired the crossovers and cabinets myself. They are far superior to anything you will walk out of a Best Buy with, but they don't sell speakers like Vandersteen's at Best Buy! My speaker building has always been for quantity, not always quality. I have moved out of those days of my life, and want to hear ultra quality in this system. it's being, piece by piece, built for it.
DELL Win 7 PC running Foobar2000+Fidelizer+JPLAY > Wireworld Starlight ETH Cat 8 > SOtM ISO-Cat 6 > Wireworld Platinum Starlight ETH Cat 8 > Devialet 130 Expert Pro > High Fidelity Cables Reveal speaker cables > Custom built 10" cabinets...(for now)

Messages In This Thread
High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 22-Dec-2017, 23:02
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by vgbfamily - 25-Dec-2017, 21:36
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 26-Dec-2017, 17:37
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by vgbfamily - 26-Dec-2017, 19:32
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 27-Dec-2017, 17:17
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Axel - 27-Dec-2017, 17:40
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by MIO2013 - 27-Dec-2017, 19:24
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Maragoo - 01-May-2019, 10:29
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Pim - 01-May-2019, 11:22
RE: High Fidelity Cables - HFC - by Maragoo - 01-May-2019, 15:39