Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurender N100H (2TB) USA/Canada SOLD
(26-Mar-2018, 09:12)Djangohills Wrote: Hello Brian

Does the new CI board not do functionally at least all of what these two devices do?

I’m curious because an Aurender is high on my list to replace the BlueSound that goes into my 440. Or do I wait and see how the streaming/ rendering works with the CI board (installed, but not the software yet, never mind the expected Tidal).

Michael

Michael

As far as I know, yes and no. (other people please step in)

You can stream from a computer using Air (wireless or ethernet) or UPNP 
but you are still to use a computer or NAS as a storage device, with all the plus and minus 
of using a computer noise, jitter more cables etc.

You can greatly reduce the noise and jitter by using a mutec or a DcS network bridge and a couple of other devices.

Using a dedicated streamer you reduce both the noise and the jitter 
and all your music library are stored on it not on a remote computer or NAS and only one cable to hook up.

And its works perfect.

Hope I got it right. Dodgy

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Messages In This Thread
Aurender N100H (2TB) USA/Canada - by ruivilar - 21-Feb-2018, 09:39
Aurender N100H (2TB) USA/Canada - by ruivilar - 23-Feb-2018, 00:32
RE: Aurender N100H (2TB) USA/Canada - by BrianT - 26-Mar-2018, 22:50