Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open letter to devialet - input from you?
We're not experts in the internal organisation structure or hierarchy of Devialet. Smile This is something Olivier would have to influence and make happen.

All we can do is let them know how we feel, and the issues we have. I think we've done that very clearly here. There's not many groups of customers who would be so proactive and helpful to a company they feel disillusioned with! The onus is now on Devialet to demonstrate that they value us and are willing to improve and support their product.

Here's something interesting - I am not currently a Devialet customer. I bought a pair of Golds, which I loved. When I tried to use them at my dad's funeral (which he would have adored) they both completely let me down and I spent that time doing tech support instead of what I should have been doing. This lack of polish and reliability - on top of the lack of a low-latency mode, crackling and the poor UI - drove me to return them. I am a customer-in-waiting - if these problems were resolved, I would buy again in an instant. I can't be the only potential customer waiting for Devialet to demonstrate they are a real company, with real software engineering knowledge, and a real understanding of their market.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open letter to devialet - input from you? - by booshtukka - 01-Oct-2018, 10:54