Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
Hello, I read the reports of you all with the problems of slow loading. I had the same problems when Roon ran on my Mac mini / notebook (see chat # 120), since Roon is running on a NUC I have no problem anymore. Did not change network (100/1000) or other. That did not leave me any peace, so yesterday I installed a brand new Lenovo notebook with Roon. Then Qobuz streamed to Devialet and Sonos, all right. After an hour, the problems started again, turned off the Devialet and wanted to stream with Sonos, was no more. Have an album to play selected, after 10 min. the music started to play. After all this behavior, the cause can only be due to the Roon software, and not to Devialet, otherwise the streaming with Sonos would have to work. As far as my experience !! Shy

Attached Files
.pdf   Network.pdf (Size: 73.88 KB / Downloads: 31)
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by K4680 - 07-May-2019, 15:14