Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly"
Hello friends, your experience and error in honor, but what I read so it leads to nothing! As it seems, the error is neither in Devialet or Roon but in their own network at home. To find the source of the error, it would be worth trying the following.

1. A Cat 6/7 cable from the router to your own giga-switch (not manadged switch) for audio streaming
2. A Cat 6/7 cable from the switch to Devialet
3. A Cat 6/7 cable from Switch to Roon Core (Rock or Nucleus)
4. Roon Core on Mac or MS I would not test it, there are several traps, see chat #120...
5. Pay attention to Roon's instructions for switch and router, if necessary adjustments made.
5. Remove all other cables from the router.
6. If the router has multiple outputs, then you could remove all cables, and only the cables to the Devialet and Roon infected. So without an additional switch.

Now I would be curious about the result!
Please report !!

Only a suggestion, to help! Shy

!!!What I have forgotten, it could also be time to report users, where it works and what network constellation they have!!!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria

Messages In This Thread
RE: Roon RAAT and "An audio file is loading slowly" - by K4680 - 21-May-2019, 15:23