Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
(14-Oct-2020, 12:25)deviousalet Wrote: I will get around to measuring and creating filters for each speaker, but I wanted to play with Sweet Room and this was easier since I had a measurement of my system as it is.

Interesting that the prediction isn't accurate, which makes sense but does make the cumbersome Devialet system of SD-card updates really annoying. Our amps are Linux computers running web servers, and yet we must use sneaker net to update them. Sigh. I do love the sound, so will shuffle SD cards around to measure and iterate post-filter I guess.

According to Devialet, if there's an error in the eq.txt file it simply won't be loaded and the amp won't show EQ in the display.

I would recommend moving up the Target line until the maximum adjustment comes out around 4dB. I have never trusted the auto-calculated Target. I try for a target that cuts the worst peaks in half, and certainly not BENEATH some of the "valleys".
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note - by JohnnySix - 14-Oct-2020, 12:41