Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet is asking to fill a survey !!
I agree with f1eng that it seem to be a move from engineering to branding which is confirmed by the mentioned video and my recent answer from Devialet concerning my struggle using fork connectors for my speaker cables, that is a form factor issue. Not what i would like to hear. perhaps we should be happy now as 'early' adopters, which I guess we are, as focus from the company may change in the future...
May biggest concern before jumping on the D's bandwagon was just that it was French, good engineering ideas but in function not so good...
Well so far so good as both factors work very good give and take the form factor issue I am experiencing right now.

In the end I ignored design and the 'smallness' of the units, closed my eyes and absorbed the music, that did it for me.

/Mike

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet is asking to fill a survey !! - by Mikeeo - 27-Jun-2014, 19:18