Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20%
(09-Jun-2015, 14:53)Manoet Wrote: Today or tomorrow I find out if Devialet will require me to send my 200 back for repair or if they'll simply send me a replacement unit and a call tag for the malfunctioning unit. 
Hi Manoet sorry to hear about your issues. One thing that I'm not clear about - why isn't your dealer shouldering the responsibility here? If the unit was effectively faulty from the go why can't you simply reject the unit and ask for your money back? Alternatively they could just offer you a different unit and take care of the rest themselves? Presumably they have stock?
I think it would have been different if you had had the unit for a few months but this is brand new right?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20% - by GuillaumeB - 09-Jun-2015, 17:07