Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20%
As I'm understanding things its related to Devialet taking over the Canadian distributorship and wanting to assume any/all warranties on units dealer sold. Devialet may well be willing to offer me a new unit but because I'm on the cusp of dealer and Devialet 'take-over' there's no precedent. I'll know later today or tomorrow in which case this may well be much adieu about nothing. Yes, the unit arrived on May 25th and I contacted dealer a day later and told him there was an imbalance issue right outta the box that was getting worse. He was at the Newport audio show and didn't get back to me till I reinitiated contact with him 4 days later and I have no idea when or if he contacted Devialet. Then he next responded to me yesterday saying Devialet would let him know how they will proceed today or tomorrow and he will let me know ASAP after that. Just bad timing on my part related to purchase date and the Devialet/dealer acquisition/takeover.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20% - by Manoet - 09-Jun-2015, 17:32