Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
(01-Jul-2015, 13:17)Soniclife Wrote:
(30-Jun-2015, 18:11)Infiniteloop Wrote: I only noticed it on one track (London Grammar - If You Wait - 'Hey Now', which became very distorted at a certain point. (Those of you who know this track will recognise the massive bass that kicks in around 1/3rd the way in).

(30-Jun-2015, 19:06)Rufus McDufus Wrote: That's interesting Infiniteloop. My little Raidhos can't cope with that track either. They give a bit of a death rattle when the bass kicks in. I must try without SAM to compare.
I have analysed that track in audacity, the main fundamental is about 39Hz, but the death rattle you talk about is on the track, even though it sounds like it's your speakers and room that have gone into shock, it's an accurate replay.

Not the sound I hear! Unfortunately my speakers are a little temperamental with very low bass, plus they're too close to the wall. It's a little better with firmware 8 actually though still a bit random. I've heard the same track on other larger speakers and it's fine.  It's the only track I've ever had problems with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Rufus McDufus - 01-Jul-2015, 15:09
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56