Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable Speaker output
Thank you and thank you. I am still wading my toes into the Devialet. My new speakers appear to have done a reset on delivery date and thus appear to be several weeks out again. My old speakers go bye bye on Friday, so I figure I would rip some vinyl to 24/96 in the interim.

I will tell you using just a 200, it sounds pretty darn fine with my current speakers, don't regret the tubes going bye bye. Never thought I would say that. I do want to try a companion once I get my new speakers.

In the interim got a new Furtech Rhodium outlet to install and occupy my time, just sold off my Aries, and continue to enjoy Roon immensely. Plus have an Amber Regen...so many toys so little time.

I will be gobsmacked if I can reduce what was a rack full of gear to two Devialets hanging from the wall and a Sonore μRendu running Roon speakers, with the NAS and Roon core system on a different floor.

Never mind the DAC I will be able to unload as well...

Thanks again Pim.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US

Messages In This Thread
Disable Speaker output - by baddog - 07-Aug-2015, 16:16
RE: Disable Speaker output - by Pim - 08-Aug-2015, 05:35
RE: Disable Speaker output - by baddog - 08-Aug-2015, 05:46
RE: Disable Speaker output - by Pim - 08-Aug-2015, 07:34
RE: Disable Speaker output - by baddog - 08-Aug-2015, 15:59