Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turntable and Devialet Question
I think as @Krorghar is using a pre-amp, then it is safe to assume the Devialet input is set as a conventional analogue line in. I like being logical with issues like this, and it looks like @Krorghar is also taking a logical approach to working out the issue, the trouble is that the results are totally illogical! (I'm sounding like Spok here) I presume you did swap both ends of the cable though..... (If not I think I can work this one out)

What would I do? I would keep trying to eliminate possibilities to isolate the issue. For example, I would try connecting something else to the same inputs of the Devialet, say an analogue tuner, CD player via it's phono output, or whatever else is available. Depending on results, I would connect the output of the phono preamp to something else, an old amplifier, surround amp, a mates system, or again, whatever else is available. If this did not isolate what is going on? I'd probably go to the pub and start drinking very heavily, and then think about it again in about a weeks time......

Messages In This Thread
Turntable and Devialet Question - by Krorghar - 08-Aug-2014, 22:51
RE: Turntable and Devialet Question - by Eddye - 09-Aug-2014, 06:14
RE: Turntable and Devialet Question - by Confused - 09-Aug-2014, 09:21
RE: Turntable and Devialet Question - by Eddye - 09-Aug-2014, 09:50
RE: Turntable and Devialet Question - by f1eng - 09-Aug-2014, 13:14
RE: Turntable and Devialet Question - by Eddye - 09-Aug-2014, 16:57