Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED Spark, stereo pair Phantom -dropouts. What Wireless Wifi Router to purchase?
(25-Nov-2016, 00:44)MountainGuy Wrote: Please see the original post.  Problems fully resolved and have two pairs in two different rooms all operating wirelessly.  YMMV but for us, we are very happy.

Hi
Thanks a lot .. but I have tried several location change and still no improvement...
I do not have the router as such at home as internet is feeded in my house via a point to point link .. router is located 1  mile away from home. 
In my house, severs, gigabit switches...
All my phantoms are wired to the switch devices...
I have got two ubiquiti Access points providing wifi at home...
Due to the house layout... I can't go wifi as one or two devices will be missing.... due to the brick wall... 
Do you think using surge protected extension leads has some negative effects?
Sorry to ask again... can you tell me more about your setup please..?
 Angenet. 
  5 Silver Phantoms (2 stereo and 3 solo in 3 rooms). 4 Raspberry Pi 3b with Hifiberry digi + boards connected to four Phantoms. 1 Dialog with Airplay, Roon Lifetime Membership for perfect group play. Qobuz sublime, Tidal Hifi,  1 NAS Qnap tS-210 Pro. Location: West Yorkshire, UK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOLVED Spark, stereo pair Phantom -dropouts. What Wireless Wifi Router to purchase? - by angenet - 25-Nov-2016, 06:52