Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(02-Nov-2015, 23:12)msg Wrote: In the prior version of Spark the volume would randomly reset to 35. If you experienced this, has the update fixed that issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the safety feature or is it happening during listening of a single source? The first is on purpose (when switching sources this could be potentially disastrous as they may have varying input levels). The second is an issue I had with optical-in of Dialog. It was solved however with a proper reset (Router/Wifi/Dialog/Phantom). Since I updated to 1.4.1.12 I have no issues at all - Knock on wood!

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by seb - 03-Nov-2015, 00:13