Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(13-Nov-2015, 20:07)Jamington2004 Wrote: Fuck it - just splashed out on an airport express!

I guess I don't need to understand it right?

So far so bloody amazing Smile Smile Smile Smile

And it's also fixed an issue with Spark taking a few seconds to connect each time i toggle to it

Now it snaps straight in so I can mute much quicker!!!

Halle bloody lujha!

(He says - wondering if he should have waited a few days before posting!!!)

Smile

FYI, I'm one of those who called Devialet, looked at their website, looked at their documentation that tech support forwarded to me, read through 'a zillion' thread on this forum, picked up a high end high bandwidth router, and picked up an Apple Airport extreme, and followed every instruction.  The ONLY thing I was not willing to do is to set my Phantom ONLY in the same room as my router and modem as I draw the line at rearranging my home to suit the Phantom.  No solution.  Stability for an hour - maybe.  And then everything goes to pot.  I even went beyond Devialet's solutions into the inner workings of my routers to prioritize the Devialet system above everything else on the network.  No stability. 

I'm one of those who finally gave up not for lack of trying, but for lack of any other things to try other than changing rearranging my home. 

Just one data point. 

MtnGuy

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by MountainGuy - 14-Nov-2015, 00:42