Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale: D400 or master/slave
The guys name is Mark Hamilton.

He is a great guy i still use his company avation for several other brands in the automation and audio categories.

Even though he knew i wouldnt be ready to make sales in vivid audio and devialet for quite a while he gave me the third and final spot at the time for the dealership of vivid/devialet in WA even though he could have easily found a large retail shop to take the third spot because he appreciated the difference i had between me and the other guys.

The new distributor couldnt care less and i have no idea why it switched to be honest.

at a guess the new disti promised extra sales to devialet even though its the same dealers minus the custom installers. plus they are more hifi oriented whereas avation is more automation etc
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)

Messages In This Thread
RE: For sale: D400 or master/slave - by Pim - 03-Dec-2015, 10:46
RE: For sale: D400 or master/slave - by completeluxury - 03-Dec-2015, 11:31