Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed
@elo: you saved me a lot of troubles, I can tell you that. I even was considering bringing one of my Sapphires to Paris to get it SAMed. Till now the SAM lab wasn't even close to my domicile. A wonderfull service of Devialet  to bring the SAM lab to your home, considering the Sapphires had less then 20 votes alltogether. The Sapphires are a limited edition jubilee model of Dynaudio, constricted to a thousand pares alltogether, and they are sold out, as Pim already told. I guess that I don't need to tell you: they are a wonderfull combination with Devialet.

Don't forget to upgrade to the latest firmware, being 8.1.3, in order to use the optimal SAM effect.

I have done the firmware upgrade and I have got the SAM profile properly working right now. I'm quite impressed by the effect of SAM. The sound is more spatious then ever before and there is a much better controle of the bass and even the human voices do sound better then ever before. My system never sounded so good and there are more details in it then ever heard before. Till now I have the SAM profile set on a 100%, but I will have to experiment with different settings.

It's still a wonderfull idea that a SAM lab measurement in you're home in Hongkong does have such a wonderfull effect on the sound of my Sapphires overhere in Amsterdam.

Thanks again, and cheers!
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL

Messages In This Thread
Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by elo - 14-Dec-2015, 06:27
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by Pim - 14-Dec-2015, 08:06
Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by hk6230 - 14-Dec-2015, 15:54
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by elo - 14-Dec-2015, 16:06
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by Charlemagne - 14-Dec-2015, 23:21
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by elo - 15-Dec-2015, 05:40
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by Charlemagne - 15-Dec-2015, 09:53
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by misterpete - 15-Dec-2015, 14:46
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by elo - 15-Dec-2015, 16:21
RE: Dynaudio Sapphire SAMed - by elo - 15-Dec-2015, 16:30