Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New system with Devialet ?!?!
Hallo,

I'm in Switzerland.

At today my system is pre and monos from Passlabs (Xp20 & XA100.8), Wilson Audio Sasha2, music server GrandiBote VOLTA with a Synology DS214play and a Oppo for movie...

I will change the Pass "combo" with a D200 or D400. the Sasha2 is a great speaker but I have listen Devialet & Wislon in a sstem with SAM. Without SAM sound better! it's possible?

in the past i had the B&W802d2 and the new D3 sereies sound very very fine! -> repace the Sasha2 with  B&W83D3 or 802D3....(my room is long around 9meter and large 6meter BUT the system is placed in the 6 meter and not on the 9 meter ong...= 2/3 hifi system and 1/2 a table for diner&co.)

I have too the PMC als speakers in my mind: 
- at the end a complety new system with a  Devialet D200 with the Sasha2 (and i think is enough a D200 with the Sasha2 -> laer a extra slave 200 maybe....))
- Devialet D400 with B&W803de (B&W will /need more "power" vs. Wilson)
- Devialet D200/400 with PMC MB2se

a cd player if I have correct understand the "Devialet think" can be a Esoteric K07x (via coax  = transport) or too a "unexpensive Camdbrige 851" ( I have a lot of cd disc at home and i love again open the cover and play with the disc....
The GrandiNote Volta music player is a extra..a Ipad to controll all but a cd player and maybe a turntable is too "fashion"without time....

Please can you give me your opinion / point of view / other "speakers" they match with Devialet......

Start at firt with the Devialet and than go with new speaker? ( B&Wor PMC?)
cd player : a Cambridge 851 or a Esoteric k07x/Accuphase Dp410 ? (is well possible is a Dac present into the cd player in place from the Devialet Dac correct?)

another question:

D200 pls a "slave200" or is better have 2 "main D200? -> sell 2x D200 "main" will easy vs a slave 200......sorry I hope yu understand what I will say...

Thank you very much

Best rgds
stylke

Messages In This Thread
New system with Devialet ?!?! - by stylech - 05-Jan-2016, 17:40
RE: New system with Devialet ?!?! - by Cylob - 25-May-2016, 09:38
RE: New system with Devialet ?!?! - by GTX - 28-May-2016, 14:56