Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signal quality of Mono Sub output
Hi Beerman, thanks for your response. It was indeed Vivialet who wrote that he would make some measurements and was already in contact with Devialet regarding this issue that I can't seem to replicate in measurements or hear. I don't really believe my hardware or "ears" are not up to the task, for this the described differences you guys wrote about are too big. I'd really like to see one of you compare the difference after some form of level balancing, be it with measuring equipment/software or a simple test tones CD and dB meter. And of course I can't force you to anything or expect you to do anything you don't want to do but Vivialet did bring the 'issue' up himself on this public forum, so -some- feedback would be nice. Wink (I even went out to buy a second 110 euro sub interlink cable to test for the issue. My own choice to do this of course! Smile)
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signal quality of Mono Sub output - by Antoine - 18-Sep-2014, 23:34