Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to improve my system
(19-Jan-2016, 17:45)hesavary Wrote: Hi All,
Thanks a lot for you interesting answers.

To Hifi_Swlon: Indeed, I will keep watching market evolution, no rush, I will continue to enjoy every minutes with my new system as it is for now, already a big step vs my previous system !

To DelaneyB: Thanks for detailed answer, I didn't know that Audirvana+ has now the interface with Qobuz, I will try this from this evening ;-). I am close to giving up with air, it is too painful to establish the connection, will buy a good USB cable and make it as the prefered connection.

To Pim Van Vliet: Very interesting, I also had the feeling that the accoustic of the room is an important topic. I started reading on this, the more I go, the more I believe there is a lot to do in this field.

Thanks to all of you.

Quick update on my post - I've been comparing Mac Mini A+ with USB and optical - using a high quality optical cable the sound is great. I havent tried a hiFi quality USB, but I'm sticking with the optical as that's what I have.
Devialet 250 FW 9.0.1 SOLD
Replaced with Naim NSC222 NPX300 and NAP250 NC

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Quadraspire Acrylic Reference rack
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1
- Qobuz/Audirvana Studio/ Audirvana app on iPad (Via Mac mini)
2. Vertere DG-1 with Magneto upgraded to AT VML540ML fine line stylus and Vertere Phono-1

Messages In This Thread
How to improve my system - by hesavary - 13-Jan-2016, 23:09
RE: How to improve my system - by Hifi_swlon - 13-Jan-2016, 23:36
RE: How to improve my system - by DelaneyB - 14-Jan-2016, 21:21
RE: How to improve my system - by Pim - 15-Jan-2016, 08:47
RE: How to improve my system - by hesavary - 19-Jan-2016, 17:45
RE: How to improve my system - by DelaneyB - 19-Jan-2016, 18:09