Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New installation - leftover part on the floor?
Apologies for such an odd first post on these forums.

I just purchased a Silver Phantom, Branch stand, Dialog and Remote. After assembling everything which all went fine, I found on the floor something that looks too good to just be packing, but I can't figure out where it came from. Here is the picture of the part...

[Image: 2q1hopw.jpg]

At first I thought it was one of the pads that is on the Branch that cushions against the Phantom, but I can see of them still there and they are rubber anyway. I must admit I found the job of docking the Phantom to the Branch a scary one. It would be easier next time now I know how the latch works better, but they should really have better instructions or a video demonstrating it...and the challenge of the slack in the power cable really means it should be a two person job to avoid any nasty accidents.

Anyway, forgive the paranoia but this foam pad is bothering me and I wondered if anyone knows what it might be from? Hopefully it is just packing....

Messages In This Thread
New installation - leftover part on the floor? - by jonstatt - 24-Jan-2016, 13:38