Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micromega M.One - another potential Devialet's competitor?
I wonder. It was introduced a year ago but won't hit the market until the 2nd quarter of 2016. Obviously they wanted to get the word out ASAP but hadn't actually built one. So it's a wannabe for sure.

No reviews yet but I'm sure the first review to come out will compare it to Devialet. Time will tell if it's any good. Just having a long(er) list of capabilities doesn't sell it to those who care about SQ. It might though, steal some sales from Devialet because some people just want a nice looking one box solution. And a nice looking box it is. I'll have a red one. They sound faster!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Micromega M.One - another potential Devialet's competitor? - by Pim - 21-Feb-2016, 05:21