Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom and bluetooth
(08-Mar-2016, 20:49)kameraguy Wrote: That's strange. I am connecting my mac mini (OSX Yosemite) to the phantoms via bluetooth for movie playback, and that has proven to be great because the audio delay has been minimal for lip sync issues. I haven't encountered any problem connecting via bluetooth myself.

Dumb questions: is bluetooth enabled on the Phantoms? Are you able to connect other devices to the Phantoms such as smartphone? Can you connect your mac mini to other bluetooth devices/speakers?

What version OSX are you using? You may wish to check the OSX console logs for bluetooth related events/issues.

Hello. I have found a solution that now works, i had to reset the bluetooth module and then it connected. I am on el capitan by the way. I have been trying to use the mac mini instead of the bluesound, but so far i have not been able to find a smooth way to change the input and outputs of audio on the mac mini. I need to get it to work with my harmony 900 remote so that children and wife can watch tv.....

Than you for your reply.

Best regards Lars

Messages In This Thread
Phantom and bluetooth - by Gaustabl - 06-Mar-2016, 21:55
RE: Phantom and bluetooth - by Silvertouran - 06-Mar-2016, 22:32
RE: Phantom and bluetooth - by Gaustabl - 07-Mar-2016, 08:05
RE: Phantom and bluetooth - by kameraguy - 08-Mar-2016, 20:49
RE: Phantom and bluetooth - by Gaustabl - 08-Mar-2016, 22:29