Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heard Devialet for the first time yesterday
(24-May-2016, 21:39)woodstock Wrote: Hi. New to the forum also. Recently I bought a D'Premier second hand for 6K Canadian$ then had it upgraded to the 250. As good as the D"Premier sounded I have no regrets. First of all I in love with music, Sec. of all I in love with music. If the equipment dose not produce sound as I would hear in a live performance, then it's out the door with it. Consequently this obsession has cost me shit load of money with no satisfaction, up until now. I'm not going to drop names of all the equipment I have had in my system but this I can say, my search for audio bliss is finally over. A friend of my was a broker for used audio equipment and aloud me to hang out with some fine high end gear. Each new piece made a difference to the sound but up until now I did not realise that it wasn't music. The 250 ability to produce an image  of a piano in my room being played by a real person is spooky. My system is minimal. I use an old Marantz SA11 MK2 player with Analysis Plus speaker cables to the Gallo Ref.3 speakers. For my music file I use JRivers and stream it with no issues to the 250. Now I can start to save up some money for my retirement in 3 years time . Wouldn't change a thing. Have fun with your new Devialet.

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum.

There's actually a thread where you can tell us all about the equipment you traded in to get to this blissful stage Smile

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...=traded+in
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heard Devialet for the first time yesterday - by Pim - 24-May-2016, 22:20