Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AIR 3 Sound Quality Observations
I have noticed that the new AIR 3 thread has become very much dominated by the many and varied technical and set up issues that have arisen.  This is fair enough, and perhaps to be expected in the early days of a Devialet beta release.  The trouble is, the sound quality observations have become a little lost amongst all the technical stuff.

So, I thought it would be useful to have a new uncluttered thread to focus just on the sound quality observations.  (for those who have actually made AIR 3 work!)

As well as simple observations on sound quality, any comparative tests with the myriad of other 'input solutions' will I am sure be of great interest to many.

EDIT: I have been deliberately non-specific as to this being a Mac only AIR 3 beta thread, my thinking is this tread will get far less posts than many threads, so could in time roll on to cover the non-beta Mac version or the Windows version of AIR 3, both of which I believe may be coming 'soon' ......... (soon = between now and 2020)
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
AIR 3 Sound Quality Observations - by Confused - 17-May-2016, 12:58
RE: AIR 3 Sound Quality Observations - by Wdw - 26-May-2016, 17:02
AIR 3 Sound Quality Observations - by NickB - 26-May-2016, 20:25