Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet starts playing at volume level -12
(24-May-2016, 23:43)hk6230 Wrote: I believe you have set using Forced Volume out which will set the volume to -12dB

Garry, somewhere you were explaining to set Forced volume in Tidal for AIR3 and I tried that. I can't remember what volume it went to but a similar thing happened. At the start of every new song, the volume went up on my D200. It only took me a few song before I'd had enough of it and turned it off.

So Bartype. I know you're running a completely different setup but you might find it in the same direction.

Good luck!
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet starts playing at volume level -12 - by Pim - 25-May-2016, 08:44