Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rusken''s system
Hi James and everyone else in this forum! Thanks for nice feedback and it is cool to see the style of Devialet from my simple system to the muscles of Yaduvent's and the other's cool systems. I really liked that furniture by the way.

I am travelling now so I can't provide you any new pictures, but if you look closely you might see that the cables are hidden behind that half dead plant. I have tried to find a good solution to hide the power cable. Something in wallnut like the speakers, mahogany like the dining furniture, some metal or whitish to go with the paint (or paint over) but not found anything I am happy with yet. It is a bedroom behind the wall so an option is to go through that. When it comes to the Kimber cables I want them visible to show me that this is a propper system (even if it is the little tiny brother of the rest of the Devialet family) and not interior magazine first choise. I am much more comfortable with the praise in What HiFi magazine. The mounting is a standard Devialet mounting plate. Builds about a cm.

Rusken

Messages In This Thread
Rusken''s system - by Rusken - 30-May-2014, 20:52
RE: Rusken''s system - by Yaduvent - 01-Jun-2014, 21:50
RE: Rusken''s system - by Kestelli - 02-Jun-2014, 15:21
RE: Rusken''s system - by dannyBCN - 02-Jun-2014, 23:01
RE: Rusken''s system - by james n - 04-Jun-2014, 10:50
RE: Rusken''s system - by Rusken - 04-Jun-2014, 18:05
RE: Rusken''s system - by Rusken - 07-Jul-2015, 00:22
RE: Rusken''s system - by Bogart - 05-Aug-2015, 13:32