Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
(02-Jul-2016, 21:47)IIAntoine Wrote: Angel
(02-Jul-2016, 21:06)PhilP Wrote: I and I suspect many other customers don't have any negative feelings about Devialet. My system sounds superb and better than when I first bought it because of free SAM and AIR upgrades. I must admit I will be a bit p....d off when the Pro range is launched and the s/h value of my 200 falls but my system won't sound any worse...

"I don't have negative feelings", "My system", "I will be pissed of when", "the value of my 200"...

I know it's 2016 but even today this sounds very selfish. Good luck with it all and please don't ever expect help from others, or when I speak for myself, from me.

Not selfish at all ?? From what I've read on here and from people I know personally there are many who are very happy with their Devialet products. I hope that you will act more generously towards them if they disagree with you Angel
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by PhilP - 02-Jul-2016, 21:55