Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
I notice that this thread has now had over three thousand views, which is a lot.  Unfortunately, the petition is currently running at 75 signatures, which is not a lot. Sad

Next week we see the start of a number of dealer launches for the new 1000 Pro, in many cases this will involve Devialet customers visiting dealers shops, with Devialet representation in attendance.  Now, would it not be nice that if the subject of AIR came up, the odd customer here and there could mention this petition?  It would mean something if Devialet personnel return back to Paris with tails of 'yes, I had a good trip, blah blah blah, but this petition thing was a bit embarrassing......'.  The point is that it is very easy to sit in a bubble in the Paris HQ or whatever and feel remote from all this, but personal involvement, feeling a little uncomfortable face to face is a different matter.  I know this thread has it's distractors, 'Devialet won't listen' etc, but they are human, if we can get just one or two individuals within Devialet thinking about this differently I genuinely think this might help, and it can't do any harm, can it?

Is 75 signatures enough?  I don't think so.  But 100 is not so far away.  To be honest, I don't think 100 is quite enough, but if it comes up in casual conversation next week, 'over 100 signatures', sounds a hell of a lot better than 75. 

So if anyone view this thread over the next few days, why not sign up?  You just never know, it might be enough to start to get the message back to Paris.  Shy

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/devialet

Link repeated above for easy reference. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign - by Confused - 07-Jul-2016, 08:07