Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
repetitive clicking noises after a couple of hours of use
Hi Coffee,

Welcome to the forum!

1. For EMI / RFI to get into the Devialet and have the impact you're describing you would have to have something like a mobile phone or some other transmitter close to the Devialet. Normal interference from power cords etc. wouldn't do that.

2. This could be it but that means the amp is broken.

3. I have 4 Ohm speakers and I can drive them as hard as I wish so that's not it. Unless they drop to 1 Ohm and you drive them hard.

I hope you're aware of the AIR issue? What input are you using? Do you hear it on all inputs?

I hope these answers / questions help
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: repetitive clicking noises after a couple of hours of use - by Pim - 28-Jun-2016, 10:49