Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My Phantom Golds Arrive Friday!!!!!!!
(29-Oct-2016, 09:18)Johnnydev Wrote:
(29-Oct-2016, 00:25)kameraguy Wrote:
(14-Oct-2016, 21:13)dkoretz Wrote: I'm at 5 Gold's.   Confused

I'm not sure if that means I make great or poor life choices, but they are definitely pretty  Big Grin

That said, I WISH I could fix the WiFi cutouts. It's a WIRELESS system. I hate when people keep saying use Ethernet...

Wireless does work. But it's also susceptible to wireless interference and wireless router performance that would be outside Devialet's control. I know there are members here who report absolutely fine wireless performance.

Yes overhere absolutly fine wireless performance

We can agree to disagree on this one.

I'm deeply familiar with network technology. There is absolutely no reason that given the relatively low bandwidth that even the highest quality audio stream consumes, that they can't build redundancy into the system. 

All they need to do is create a mesh network. They don't even need an efficient one.

My wireless cuts out regularly and I have three Airport Extreme's that are all hard-wired to a 500MB/sec fiber connection. It should be bulletproof, and it's not even close.
5 Devialet Gold's on branch stands, remote, dialog. Spotify Connect and Amazon Echo Dot driving voice control.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Phantom Golds Arrive Friday!!!!!!! - by dkoretz - 30-Oct-2016, 04:08