Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror the display in the app!
(23-Jun-2014, 08:28)agentsmith Wrote: Similarly, glaringly missing is the ability to mirror the iPad/iPhone's ability to switch sources, control volume and tune unit on/off from the Mac app.

All one can do from the computer App is to activate and deactivate Air. Why do I need 3 devices (Devialet Control, iPad, Computer) to full control the Devialet?

Ideally:

- the huge Devialet remote should have its own display to see everything

- the iPad should do everything that the Devialet remote can do, and display everything that is on the Devialet display

- the computer should mirror everything that the above two can perform and display

Not Rocket science, but would surely complete the feeling of incompleteness of the whole chain.

Couldn't agree more! The remote was the biggest disappointment when i firt purchased the Dev. I expected the large remote to have a display in the middle of the 'wheel' to mirror the display on the unit.

Agree also that the mac app should be the same as the ipad/iphone app and also that the apps should do the same as the remote. Not all functions from the remote are on the app which is silly.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror the display in the app! - by GoldenEar - 31-May-2014, 07:45
RE: Mirror the display in the app! - by Mka - 31-May-2014, 17:37
RE: Mirror the display in the app! - by wikeeboy - 14-Nov-2014, 13:25
RE: Mirror the display in the app! - by Riddo - 03-Nov-2014, 01:32
RE: Mirror the display in the app! - by hk6230 - 10-May-2015, 00:47