Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon into JPlay to Air with Fidelizer... set up help
Hi Everyone,

I have read through as much as i have patience for trying to find help with set up but can't solve it.

Can anyone help..

I have Roon installed on a i7 Windows 10 laptop with loads of RAM.. Single computer set up.

Roon feeding directly into Air works beautifully over WiFi and i can control both Roon and my Devialet from my Android mobile.
Plays all sample rates .. no drop outs . it's great 

When i push Roon through JPlay into Air i lose control of Roon on my phone. I can still control the volume of my Dev200 through my phone.
How do i set it up so i can get the benefit of JPlay enhancements but still control Roon from my phone ?

When i activate  Fidelizer... nothing works.. i get no sound at all.

I have tried getting answers on dedicated Fidelizer threads elsewhere about this but have yet to get any real help. The one suggestion i did get comes with warnings about how it may endanger my computer... so no thanks.

If anyone has any set up advice or advice about what sequence to activate things to make it all work i would be very grateful.. i Feel i am this close to having a great set up.

Thanks very much.

James

Messages In This Thread
Roon into JPlay to Air with Fidelizer... set up help - by Saunter - 25-Aug-2016, 06:44