Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software players and room correction for Devialet
Hello Inox, and welcome to the mad-house Smile

I can whole-heartedly recommend Roon, and can confirm that it works 99.9% perfectly in combination with AIR3.

I have also had some success in adding Dirac RCS into the mixture. In my case, I have Roon on a NUC, and was RAATing to a Mac to apply Dirac and then out from the Mac via AIR.

It was stable, inasmuch as it did not hang or crash, but occasionally I would get sound 'artefacts' (stuttering etc.) especially, but not exclusively with hi-res files.

I raised this with Roon and Dirac, and they each said that in their experience, Roon and DLRCS worked together just fine, so I don't know where the blame lies. I saw no point in asking Devialet. Anyway, since I did not really want the Mac in the system, I stopped using it, but if Dirac finally release v1.2 for Windows I would try it again and see how it runs on the NUC.

Have fun.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Software players and room correction for Devialet - by Zappydev - 28-Aug-2016, 10:58