Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro
Hi

Now the Pro upgrades have started (not in Oz yet, but coming in a couple of months) I'm tossing up which way to go with my pair of D-Premiers.

I could either upgrade both DP's to a 1000Pro set-up (5990Euro) or the DP's to a pair of 250Pro's (6980Euro).

Off course going the 1000Pro upgrade path would be the cheapest, but wondering if paying the extra 990Euro would give me an option down the track if I get into cash difficulties and need to sell one of the 250Pro's (I'm due to be laid off next week and things aren't great job wise here in Oz at present).

I realise it may be a bit of a defeatist attitude thinking pessimistically if I need to sell, but having one 250Pro in my set-up wouldn't be too bad Huh
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro - by Celts88 - 22-Sep-2016, 06:16