Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro
Rodney

Hope you're now well on the way to recovery, and had plenty of time to listen to your pair of DP's. How did you find going from a single DP to the dual DP set-up, did it make much of a difference (I got mine as a pair to start with so that's all I've known).

Yes, I'm also leaning towards the 2 x 250Pro's as that will give me the most flexibility down the track (either if money's tight can sell one, or if need be can use as 2 separate units in different locations in the house).

If it wasn't for the money thing I wouldn't bother and just go for the 2 x 250Pro's, but being only an extra 990Euro it may be worth it in the long run if I can stretch my budget now to give me the choice later.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pair of D-Premier's - Upgrade to 250Pro x 2 or 1000Pro - by Celts88 - 22-Sep-2016, 16:36