Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uptone LPS-1 goes on sale am today - California time.
(14-Oct-2016, 11:08)Antoine Wrote: Looks like it's a big hit, rave reviews by end users! http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f27-up...ead-30172/

Many of the comments remind me of when I started using my Hynes supply with the microRendu. Nonetheless I'm very curious to the comparison romaz is going to do of his coming Hynes SR7 vs. the LPS-1.

Indeed.  I have been reading the comments of the happy people of Computer Audiophile with great interest.  In addition to Romaz's planned Paul Hynes SR-7 vs LPS-1 test, I notice another member is planning a Sonore Signature Power Supply vs LPS-1 comparison.  Taking the SR7 and Sonore Signature as being more or less state of the art products, I find the concept of something like the LPS-1 providing clearly audible benefits a little difficult to comprehend.  I shall be fascinated to see what they report. 

A bit like Hifi_Swlon, I note that one or two of the CA posters do appear just a little bit excitable about the whole thing, but I think it is fair to say that all comments so far have been universally positive.  I shall be following this one closely to see how things develop.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uptone LPS-1 goes on sale am today - California time. - by Confused - 14-Oct-2016, 12:43