Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very positive user review of the 220
Reading the review one basically comes away thinking this is a huge upgrade. An upgrade that gives you most of the performance of the O d'A at least... in fact he wonders how the 220 would compare to the O d'A!!

Guillaume
[/quote]

So I should sell my Od'A to finance the upgrade of my 200? Tongue
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very positive user review of the 220 - by Pim - 18-Oct-2016, 20:58