Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordered a upgrade version, dealer no response after payment
Hi all,

I do really need advise on my recent purchase from a UK dealer "stoneaudio". In 2 Sep 2016, i have purchased a devialet 120 demo from stoneaudio and requested to upgrade it to 220 Pro, on that time full payment was successfully go thru by my visa credit card.

The dealer told me it will arrive on around mid of Oct, however, after mid of oct, since there has no reply and i would like to request for refund.I have sent several email to their official email /facebook/the incharged person for my sales, all with no response and no reply. I have tried even to post on their facebook message, also no reply at all. It is really a terrible experience to have a shopping experience like that, i have purchased many many times thru online from UK/Germany/US, it was never like that.

I have already reported to my bank and request to dispute this transaction, the amount is around 6000 pounds(im living in Hong Kong, therefore no VAT is charged), but the bank needed more time for investigation, anything i can do if they do not reply any of my email ?

Please help.

Messages In This Thread
Ordered a upgrade version, dealer no response after payment - by jjmouse - 07-Nov-2016, 03:01