Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuration Being Lost
I hope Devialet can help you. They are the only ones that know, what really provokes Spark to go into the setup mode. My observation was that Spark went into the setup mode when it could not find the Dialog after some seconds (10-20s) after being started on my IOS device. By selecting a higher channel on my wifi reduced the number of resetting up the system. It looked like the Dialog was faster in setting a stable connection to the Phantoms after being turned on. I had this problem when I was using remote controlled power switches to be able to turn off the Phantoms and Dialog via remote control. In the end I gave in and let the Phantoms and Dialog always powered on. This has two main effects. Phantoms are now always on the PLC and Spark immediately finds the Dialog. Of course, I waited 1-2 minutes after I turned on the Phantom system with the switches before I launched Spark. But only with a fixed channel on my wifi, it seemed to me, that the Phantoms were able to connect with the Dialog and being found by Spark without setup procedure.

Messages In This Thread
Configuration Being Lost - by Pioneer123 - 27-Nov-2016, 08:32
RE: Configuration Being Lost - by streamy - 27-Nov-2016, 11:02
RE: Configuration Being Lost - by Pioneer123 - 27-Nov-2016, 11:10
RE: Configuration Being Lost - by streamy - 28-Nov-2016, 03:22