Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini
Yes, I understood but I don't think you'll get the same quality using the Stello as you would get with a Devialet native solution. I also personally would never use an interconnect that long, even being it a relatively robust AES/EBU one as I suspect the data+clock signal would deteriorate even though the standard allows up to 100m lengths. But of course this is only me and my audiophile 'convictions'. Wink It might just work and if you just want to get rid of the white noise issue and don't care much about the solution being -fully- optimal you could of course try.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet white noise/static with Mac mini - by Antoine - 21-Oct-2014, 12:21