Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet
I just received this email:

Dear Friends,

With you and thanks to you, we have accomplished so much since our first ADH patent in 2004. Devialet’s incorporation in 2007, the D-Premier’s launch in 2010 and Phantom’s launch in 2015.

But we had even bigger dreams when we started Devialet.

You may have read in the media, Devialet just closed a major fundraising round. Our first feeling is responsibility. Responsibility to invent more and more, to move ahead faster in order to deliver the ground-breaking technologies which create the greatest emotions. Responsibility to be closer to you and your desires.

From the entire team and I, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your trust in Devialet and in our products has made you a pioneer of an emotional and technological revolution which will change the world. For this we owe you. And we will continue working to live up to your dreams, expectations and be a part of the precious moments you spend with your loved ones.

With my friendship,
Quentin Sannié.
CEO | Devialet
http://devialet.com
Pro-Ject CD BOX RS--Roon--Qobuz Studio--Technics SL-1200GR--Synergistic Research Tricon Analogue 20th Anniversary--AT-OC9XSL--AudioQuest Niagara 1200--AudioQuest NRG-Z3--Devialet 220 Pro CI--Kimber Kable 4PR--Harbeth SHL5--Sumiko S.9 Subwoofers--Sennheiser HD 540 Reference Gold--IsoAcoustics GAIA II and Orea Graphite
Alicante (Spain)

Messages In This Thread
From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Nakatomi63 - 06-Dec-2016, 18:58
RE: From Quentin Sannié CEO Devialet - by Pim - 09-Dec-2016, 01:42