Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Phantoms keeps cutting out for short periodes
Question 
Hi people

I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem or not. So I have my Samsung TVs OneConnect box connected optically to my Dialog, and has been experiencing cut out from both speakers from 0,5 to 2 seconds when using the optical source on the Dialog. When I'm using Spotify over Airplay, there are no issues at all, but the cut out problem has made it impossible to use the speakers with my TV, Chromecast etc. It is just to annoying. Before the recent update, it was really bad, but after the update it seems to have gotten a bit better.

I find this issue very strange, since Spotify is playing perfect ALL the time. Devialet don't seem to have much clue on what is causing it, they sent me a new Dialog, but it has the same issue. If I connect optically to one of the Phantoms, it works perfect, but since I don't have my Phantoms in the same room as my sources, this don't really help me much.

Has anyone been experiencing the same? The cut outs can be just one speaker, or both speakers at the same time, this seems completely random.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Phantoms keeps cutting out for short periodes - by Logical - 14-Dec-2016, 13:10