Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom D200 sales advice needed
Alex-

After this amp was completed I was invited to RMAF last year to meet with both my US dealer and the Canadian importer in a private room at the show. After multiple representatives of dealer/importer and others seeing the amp at "their" invitation all importer/dealer representatives assured me they would cover any warranty issues over the original warranty period. Since nothing has gone awry interimly there's been no opportunity to confirm that. Due to my long relationship with both I'm doubtful they'd intentionally lie to me regarding warranty or try to skirt any potential problem as it pertains to warranty. What I'm less sure of is if Devialet would accept this unit for upgrade to Pro (or other) conversion status. This was all disclosed here at Devialet Chat via post after that RMAF meeting a year ago. While I'm comfy with warranty issues being covered cost-wise to me or next owner regardless of if Devialet/importer/dealer actually covers them I am compelled/obliged to mention to any buyer the situation related to warranty vs upgrade prior to sale.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Custom D200 sales advice needed - by Manoet - 14-Dec-2016, 22:29
RE: Custom D200 sales advice needed - by Axel - 19-Dec-2016, 04:09
RE: Custom D200 sales advice needed - by Manoet - 19-Dec-2016, 15:00
RE: Custom D200 sales advice needed - by Axel - 20-Dec-2016, 03:03