Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW OWNER - 130 PRO - initial setup

(18-Dec-2016, 03:13)baddog Wrote: Feel free to post pictures of your setup when you have a chance! Or even the neighborhood....

baddog:  Here's picture of 'hurried' setup, cable management needs help - new hardwood floors in room, no trim up yet.  Listening room is living room of A-frame home w/ 20 foot ceilings (floor dimensions 24 ft X 22 ft - have acoustic panels on angled back wall, heavy shag rug, and cloth furniture - acoustics are a little challenging w/ wood floor but got the echo 'tamed'.

For post earlier asking what volume is showing when I said volume is 'half' - at -20db - Devialet volume display's 'dot' is in 1 O'clock position - that is what seemed so odd to me.  It's all good now that I'm used to how the volume display works.

Running beta version of AIR (version 3. something) - seems to work well for me so far. 

Android Devialet remote app seems to crash somewhat often, but doesn't disrupt music at all, simply re-open app to control power, volume, source.  Best of all, can control entire system from phone - if wanting to run Sonos.  To run AIR - have to grab Macbook.

Thanks again everyone - greatly appreciate the insight/help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW OWNER - 130 PRO - initial setup - by charliecoyote - 18-Dec-2016, 18:50